Symona Ventures Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms of service and use and any other document referred to in our policy section on our website https://www.LoveToBaby.com) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, as a gift list holder, purchaser, website user or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://LoveToBaby.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Symona Ventures Limited of Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- when you register to use Our Site (you may, however, visit Our Site anonymously);
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- fill out a form on Our Site;
- report a problem with Our Site; and
- other activities which can be carried out on Our Site.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Information Collected Automatically
Uses made of the information
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use or may use Personal Information and Browsing Information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To operate the Service, monitor the effectiveness of the Service, to improve the content of the Service, and layout and design.
- To help provide you with a smooth, efficient user experience.
- To respond to any inquiries or requests received from you.
- To monitor, analyse and describe usage patterns and performance of the Service, including aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To contact you and deliver administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Service, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
- To conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and Use or other policies or agreements.
- To send promotional communications and/or newsletters to you and for other marketing purposes of LoveToBaby or its Affiliates or Partners.
- For distribution to Service Providers that provide services to LoveToBaby and Partners of LoveToBaby.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected relevant third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other service providers (such as mapping and location services), if required for the performance of the services we provide to you or a product requested by you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
Where we store your personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Compromise of personal information
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.